您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
简介The first solo album from Jungkook of BTS sold more than 2.43 million copies in the first week and s ...
The first solo album from Jungkook of BTS sold more than 2.43 million copies in the first week and set a new record for a K-pop solo artist, according to a local tally on Friday.
EP “Golden” was unveiled on Nov. 3 and sold 1 million units in three hours and two in five hours. The album logged 2.14 million in sales on the day of release, another record for a K-pop solo act.
It headed straight to the top of Oricon’s weekly combined album ranking after debuting at the top of its weekly and daily album rankings. He is the second male solo musician to notch the top spot on the weekly chart, only after bandmate Jimin.
Meanwhile, the main track from the album, “Standing Next To You,” claimed the No. 1 spot on Spotify’s daily top songs global chart, taking over from his own single, “Seven (feat. Latto).” He is the first K-pop musician to place three songs at the top of the chart.
NCT Dream collaborates with American musician JVKE
- 부모와 아이
South Korea's Transport Ministry said Tuesday it plans to revise its current ordinance on the o ...
- 부모와 아이
SK Ecoplant announced Monday that its Singaporean unit TES-AMM has processed and recycled over a cum ...
- 부모와 아이
North Korea on Monday condemned Japan's move to accelerate its planned acquisition of Tomahawk ...
Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
New book sheds light on ongoing debate and legacy of comfort women issues
공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
S. Korea to review additional measures against N. Korea's arms transfer to Russia
YouTuber suspected of livestreaming after taking drugs
SK chief discusses ICT partnerships with Estonia, Carribean Community
- [Herald Interview] ‘Daily Dose of Sunshine’ director, actor say drama consoled them
- [Herald Interview] UAE economy minister urges to expand business partnerships
- Shanghai art scene puts on fair show while struggling to recover from pandemic
- Ive, aespa, NewJeans, StayC and Kiss of Life join star
- Yoon says short selling ban necessary to protect retail investors
- Food trade agency launches global low
- Production teams called out for carelessness
- Yoon set to depart for San Francisco to attend APEC summit
- UN committee adopts resolution on N. Korean human rights for 19th straight year
- ‘Concrete Utopia’ clinches best picture at Daejong Film Awards
- S. Korea beats Chinese Taipei for 4th straight baseball gold
- [Herald Interview] Forever is not impossible: Oneus aspires to global reach with 'La Dolce Vita'
- Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
- 尹 “국민, 안보 믿음 가졌을 것”…4000명 장병 동원 행진 주관
- Is S. Korea dangerous for women?
- 보란듯 제재 무시하며 국제법 준수?…김정은 활용하는 푸틴의 속내는
- S. Korea’s consumer sentiment turns sour in September: BOK index
- [Herald Interview] 'UN peacekeeping forces need better gender equity'
- Yoon plans state visits to UK, Netherlands later this year
- S. Korea finishes 3rd with 42 gold medals at Hangzhou Asian Games
- 홍익표, 체포안 가결파 징계에 “총선 승리 도움 기준으로 판단”
- Film director Jung Byung
- Seoul condemns Hamas’ attack on Israel
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed, growth woes
- S. Korean fencer Oh Sang
- 외교부, 이스라엘 전역 여행경보 ‘특별여행주의보’ 발령
- Asiana may ditch cargo business to close Korean Air merger deal
- S. Korea defeat Japan for 3rd straight men's football gold
- Opposition leader Lee attends arrest warrant hearing at Seoul court
- Chief justice seat at top court left vacant amid Assembly chaos